healthy

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Treat, Treat, Treat, What About Cure?

What happened to the four letter word "Cure" it's been deleted from the medical systems vocabulary. If you pay close attention to drug commercials or Discovery Health shows you will find the word "Treatment" in almost every sentence. Back in the 1950"s the AMA made a vow not to cure, but treat all diseases going forward. Everyone knows the reason, money and that's the way it is. This also holds true in research monies. This is why some diseases attract researchers more than others because of the money funnel.

So as a average person how do we cope with a system that only treats and has less time than it takes to eat a burger to address our health care needs? You make a choice, a decision on what you want. Some people are very content with the service they receive or maybe they just gave up and accept it as the way it is. Some people have enough money to buy the higher level of care and don't have to worry about the restrictions of HMO and the likes. Maybe you work in the government and can vote yourself the best medical coverage tax money can buy or maybe your like me.

I'm a little rebellious when it comes to my health and I find it hard to swallow that in most cases nature hasn't provided the cure for us. I also have spent several years researching health for myself. This was for survival since I had became very ill without reason and spending two years constantly in the medical systems structure. The system is just overloaded. I realized quickly I better double check the things they gave me which led to constant research on my part. On a few occasions I caught them giving me conflicting prescriptions verified by other doctors. The scary thing is how many people even check?

I saw and heard things that made me even more cautious, but I have to thank them because I would have never gained the knowledge I have today if not for there blunders. Make no mistake health is a ongoing process, but I know there is a ton of information for us to attack illnesses naturally. In my case once I found the cause I could then work on the cure and this can work for you.

When I developed this business I wondered who would go through what I did to learn about health? The answer was not many so that's when I decided to bring it to a simplified form.

It pretty much boils down to this, the medical system needs you sick to make money and I need you healthy to make money. It's like the old oil filter commercial pay now or pay more later. What ever you decide you are stuck with your body unfortunately we can't trade it in for a new one.

As we always say One Life - One Body

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home